Alfa Romeo - 166 3.0 V6 "NO RESERVE" - 2002
NO RESERVE: Alfa Romeo 166 from 2002.
3. 0L V6 'Busso' engine coupled to a 6-speed manual gearbox, Swiss origin, 3rd hand, French registration document.
- Complete history: Maintenance log + many invoices available.
- Numerous recent fees (more than €7,500 invested since 2016) .
- Bodywork in good general condition, some visible signs of use - notably scratches on the corners of the bumpers.
Mechanics (interviews carried out since 2016) :
03/31/2016 at 114,066 kms: engine oil change + distribution + cooling circuit purge + water pump.
10/31/2018 at 146,811 kms: 4 x shock absorbers + wishbones + silent block + stabilizer bars + 4 Hankook Winter tires + radiator.
04/13/2022 at 155,000 kms: Gearbox completely rebuilt by a professional (Alfa, Maserati and Ferrari specialist) .
14/12/2022 at 156,200 kms: New clutch transmitter + receiver (complete bleeding of brake fluid) .
02/08/2023 at 157,999 kms: x1 Xenon bulb + air filter.
05/15/2023 at 161,900 kms: batteries of the 2 remote controls replaced (2 x keys) .
05/17/2023 at 161,927 kms: battery + 2 x windshield wiper blades + air conditioning recharge.
07/19/2023 at 163,476 kms: engine oil change + oil filter + fuel filter + 6 spark plugs.
- Duplicate keys.
- Sleeps in a closed basement car park.
- Rides every weekend, covers all distances.
Technical inspection of 01/21/2023 OK.
- Probably a leak in the air conditioning circuit (fully recharged 4 months ago but no longer blowing cold for 15 days) .
- Smell of gasoline in the engine compartment but no visible or apparent leak.
- Sometimes the engine light comes on accompanied by a slight loss of power when accelerating.
Simply turn the ignition back on and the power returns normally (the problem is probably linked to the fuel leak) .
- Degraded paint on the middle console between the 2 front seats, under the central armrest (see photos) .
The vehicle is visible in central Paris (France) .
Delivery is offered by the seller in addition:
- Metropolitan France: €900
- Other parts of Europe: €1,400.