TISSOT - a bi-colour Seastar bracelet watch (21mm) with a gold plated Tissot bracelet watch.
TISSOT - a Seastar bracelet watch. Stainless steel case with gold plated bezel. Case width 21mm. Numbered EDD309A. Unsigned quartz movement. White dial. Fitted to an unsigned bi-colour bracelet with folding clasp. Together with a gold plated Tissot bracelet watch.
- Movement is currently functioning.
- Movement has scratches, marks and tarnishing commensurate with general wear visible when viewed under a 4x loupe.
- Dial appears to be in an average condition with some light marks and scratches when viewed under a 4x loupe.
- Hands show marks and tarnishing when viewed under a x4 loupe.
- Glass has noticeable scratches and marks.
- Case shows scratches, marks and dints.
- Crown has scratches and marks.
- Bracelet has medium scratches and signs of stretching to links. Plating significantly worn. Marks and tarnishing between links.
- Clasp is currently functioning and shows visible scratches and marks.
- Bracelet measures approximately 16cm including case.
Additional watch is currently non-functioning. Battery has been changed but movement will require attention. Glass is frosted over.
This lot does not come with box or papers.
Fellows do not guarantee the working order or accuracy of any lots sold.
Due to opening of the case back we recommend this watch is re-sealed by an authorised technician to ensure any stated water resistance is retained.
Please see the Important Notices for Purchasers in our catalogue and online for any additional considerations that may affect this lot.
If you should have further queries regarding this lot, please do not hesitate to contact the Watch Department on 0121 212 5506 or at firstname.lastname@example.org